TPO Thermoplastic Commercial Roofing Solutions
When you need a new commercial roof, don’t trust the protection and well-being of your investment to just any contractor. Rely on the reputable, expert contractors at Weather Tech Renovations. We are a bonded, insured, local, family-owned roofing, siding, and window replacement company that has served Kansas and Missouri business owners for over twenty years. Our team of roofing TECHnicians install high-quality, warrantied commercial roofing solutions and are highly skilled in the repair and maintenance of all types of roofing.
Listed below are a few of the common commercial roofing services we provide:
- Commercial Roof Inspections
- Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Commercial Roof Repair
- Commercial Roof Installs (New Construction
- Commercial Roof Replacements
TPO Thermoplastic Roofing Explained
Thermoplastic Polyolefin is a single-ply roofing membrane that is one of the most popular commercial roofing solutions available. According to the National Roofing Contractors Association, TPO roofing makes up about 40% of the commercial roofing market.
TPO roofing is comprised of a single layer of synthetics and reinforcing scrim. This roofing solution is most often used to cover flat roofs.
TPO is manufactured in standard roll widths of 10, 12, and 20 feet. TPO due to its white color is naturally a reflective surface that deflects UV rays.
TPO Thermoplastic Roofs Offer Superior Protection
The last thing any business owner should worry about is the integrity of the roofing material on their commercial building. A good quality commercial roof is critical for protecting the valuable contents in a commercial property. Choosing a Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) solution is a stellar choice for commercial roofing.
TPO offers superior protection at an economical price point. TPO single-ply roofing membranes provide strength that resists the harshest elements, this type of roofing solution also prevents damage from heat and ultraviolet light, and it inhibits fungal growth.
TPO roofing is flexible (without the need for plasticizers) which makes it one of the best options for flat and low-slope roofs. The Roofing TECHnicians at Weather Tech Renovations work with only the best manufacturers of Thermoplastic/TPO roofing materials, Carlisle and GAF, who back all of their products with reliable manufacturer warranties.
Why Choose TPO Roofing for your Commercial Building?
Flexible and durable Thermoplastic/TPO roofs make them one of the best choices for commercial roofing solutions on the market today. Listed below are some of the more common reasons why commercial property owners choose thermoplastic membranes for their commercial roofs:
- Cost Effective – Thermoplastic membranes provide one of the best protections for roofs of all designs for an unbeatable cost. Investing in a TPO roofing solution is a good economic choice.
- Damage Resistant – TPO’s durable design qualities resist various weather conditions like hail damage, high winds, and long-term UV exposure.
- Energy Efficiency – When it comes to saving money on heating and cooling, TPO roofing is a fantastic choice. TPO roofs help structures maintain ideal internal temperatures which in turn saves on both short- and long-term utility costs.
- Environmentally Friendly – Our partners/manufacturers of TPO roofing are committed to providing high-quality product while striving to reduce the environmental impact of their products. Our TPO Roofing partners/manufacturers are Zero Landfill certified. This means they recycle their building materials and do not contribute to the growing mountains of trash dumped in landfills every day.
- Long Lifespans – TPO roofs with membranes up to 80 millimeters in thickness are among the most durable commercial roofs in the industry today. Our partnering manufacturers back their high-quality TPO materials with industry-leading warranties.
Our TECHnicians are the Superhero’s of Roofing
You can always expect nothing less than the very best service and satisfaction from Weather Tech Renovation’s Roofing TECHnicians.
Each and every one of our employees is expertly trained in roofing inspection, repair and installaiton. We pride ourselves on providing every residential customer with our “White Glove Treatment”, it’s what sets us apart from our competition.